Lemon never fails when combined with chicken, and the same applies for fish. Here, lemon and pepper are combined with oregano and cloves to make a tasty combination that just explodes in your mouth. I mentioned earlier how you may need more ideas as to what to do with fish, and here’s another great recipe that isn’t for tuna nor salmon but fish fillets. That’s three different kinds of fish that you can eat on a regular basis that you might not have considered before! Making a recipe can sometimes feel like completing a work of art, and this is one of those recipes. Though here, instead of an artist who uses a brush and paints, your cooking tray is your canvas and the spices your medium. This marinade is incredibly simple to make, making this meal a quick cook. Serve with a side salad or a side of veggies so that you’re getting your vegetables in there, too. This recipe works just as well with any size of fish fillet that you choose.
Lemon Pepper Fish Greek Style
● 2 garlic cloves, crushed
1. Combine garlic, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, cracked black pepper, sea salt and dried oregano in a large bowl. (This will be the same bowl in which you will marinate your fish.)
2. Add the fish and thoroughly coat it in the marinade.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Line a broiler/griller tray with aluminum foil and place the fish on it in a single layer.
5. Broil/grill the fish for 5 to 10 minutes on each side. You only need to turn the fish once while cooking, as it can otherwise fall apart. Grill until fish is fully cooked.
6. Serve with a side salad or a side of vegetables.